Organizational SPSC ambassadors make a pro-bono community of organizations. They either support or wish to support sustainability. Once you apply, the decision to grant you ambassadorship is taken by any 3 SPSC ambassadors.
For charities & social enterprises, The SPSC Ambassador membership/subscription is totally FREE.
It is also FREE to businesses registered in The Least Developed Countries. The list is on the link https://www.un.org/development/desa/dpad/least-developed-country-category/ldcs-at-a-glance.html
For other businesses, the annual ambassadorship fees range from £99 to £999. The fees depend on the size of the organization. We offer up to 5 times in FREE benefits against our annual fees, so you can see this as the investment rather than a cost.
We too feel extremely stressful to reject the business application, however it is painful to mention that current success ratio in an organisational category is less than 75%..
We do not wish to be fast or fake when it comes to issuing a certificate to a business.
The process will take up to 1 month. In some cases, it may take even longer, if we do not find publicly verifiable information during the review process.
As we mentioned before, we provide FREE benefits, which are up to 5 times in value when compared to the annual membership/ambassadorship fees.
For example, if your business has paid £999 in membership fees, then we provide FREE benefits up to £4,999; so nearly 5 times.
- SPSC Ambassadorship certificate from a UK-based & registered organization. This certificate is verifiable freely by anyone. One, through our website. Two, by scanning a QR code through a mobile phone camera. Similar certificates cost up to £9999. Such certificates may not be from a UK-based organization, and most of them are not easily & freely verifiable like ours.
- FREE Opportunity to get recognized through awards & accolades like a badge, medals, cups, trophies, shields, crowns, etc. For non-SPSC Ambassadors, this cost from £9 to £99+ per award/accolade.
- FREE advertisement/listing of SPSC ambassadors in our directory (https://ambassador.1spsc.org/directory/) for SPSC Ambassadors. For non-SPSC Ambassadors, this cost from £9 to £99+ per award/accolade.
- FREE advertisement/listing of SPSC Ambassador’s organizations on websites – https://1sustainable.com/, if the organization publicly supports sustainability. For non-SPSC Ambassadors, the cost is from £9 to £99+ per year.
- FREE advertisement/listing of SPSC Ambassador’s organizations on the website https://1planetonly.com/, if the organization publicly supports sustainability. For non-SPSC Ambassadors, the cost is from £9 to £99+ per year.
- FREE guidance & workshop to integrate your organization with United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. For non-SPSC Ambassador organisations, our charge would be £4,999+ in guidance, training, and process management.
- FREE online workshop training for your employees on Sustainable Procurement & Supply Chain. For others, the cost is £99+ per person.
- FREE online workshop training for your employees to be an ESG & Sustainability assessor. For others, the cost is £99+ per person.
- FREE guidance to employees to gain sustainability-related FREE certifications from United Nations through online self-paced courses. For others, the cost is £99+ per person.
- FREE online workshop training for your employees to compare & understand various Sustainability & ESG certifications & ratings. For others, the cost is £99+ per person.
- FREE guidance to gain sustainability-related FREE training certifications from United Nations through online self-paced courses. For others, the cost is £99+ per person.
- FREE online sustainability workshop & webinar participation to either share knowledge or gain knowledge. This is a paid service for non-SPSC Ambassadors.
- FREE participation for your employees in our Monthly Sustainability Conference.
- FREE participation for your employees in our Monthly Sustaiability Quiz.
- Use of the SPSC logo on your website, marketing material, advertisement, etc.
- Provides sustainability identity by adding the SPSC logo in marketing campaigns, email signature, packaging, etc.
- We can support/promote your sustainability-related products and/or services on our LinkedIn & Facebook groups, which have more than 30,000 members.
- Opportunity to learn from and network with other sustainability experts & organizations.
This is our tiny support towards the sustainable development objective of the United Nations.
The Least Developed Countries List is on link https://www.un.org/development/desa/dpad/least-developed-country-category/ldcs-at-a-glance.html
- Burkina Faso
- Central African Rep.
- Congo, DRC
- Lao / Laos
- Sao Tome & Principe
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Sudan
An application with the SPSC Ambassador reference is approved after a review of 1 SPSC Ambassador.
Other SPSC Ambassador applications need 3 SPSC Ambassador’s review and approval.
The SPSC Ambassadorship does not guarantee any financial or non-financial rewards, benefits, and/or compensation.
Business SPSC Ambassadorship Application Form
Please only provide information, which is available in public domain.
We expect you to provide weblink of your orgnisational website. Without reviewing your public profile, we may not be able to process your valuable application.