There is no time and no financial commitment, confirmation or contribution expected from any ambassador. So it is absolutely free.
The SPSC Ambassador initiative wishes to support individuals, and not earn from them.
This is a genuine initiative for genuine participants, so not a money-making scheme. For 2021, 2022 & 2023, there have been no subscription/membership fees for individuals, social enterprises, charities & NGOs. Whilst we hope to keep this free forever; however, this should not be interpreted as our commitment. We hope that you understand that it is very difficult to predict and commit to future scenarios that are uncertain, complex, dynamic, and volatile.
Currently, we generate revenue from for-profit organizations to support FREE SPSC Ambassadorships to individuals.
SPSC ambassadors make a pro-bono community of personnel. They either support or wish to support sustainability. Once you apply, the decision to grant you the SPSC ambassadorship is taken by any 3 SPSC ambassadors. We decide on the Individual SPSC Ambassador level based on your commitment, knowledge, and experience.
Your verifiable public identity. If we cannot verify you in public domain/document then it is quite difficult for our SPSC Ambassador application review team to provide a positive confirmation to accept you as The SPSC Ambassador.
The easiest options are Facebook and LinkedIn profile links, as we are active on these two social media platforms. If you are in China or other countries where Facebook & LinkedIn are not operational then you can provide link of your local social media platform. The last option is your identity card, passport, driving licence, electricity bill, gas bill, internet bill, membership document, etc.
We do not recommend any document with personal details like date of birth, address, city, gender, age, etc
An application with SPSC Ambassador reference is approved after review of one SPSC Ambassador.
Other SPSC Ambassador applications need 3 SPSC Ambassador’s review and approval.
We do not collect, store & process personal information like date of birth, address, city & gender. This happened during 2021. It will stay the same for 2022 & 2023.
Email id is the only personal information, which we keep for sending certificates, awards & accolades.
We have not used/sold any SPSC Ambassador email id to finance our operations.
We wish to continue with this philosophy. It is difficult to predict future scenario which are uncertain, complex, dynamic & volatile. So our wish should not be taken as our promise.
- FREE genuine sustainability identity through the ambassadorship certificate with an unique ambassadorship number and QR code, which is easily verifiable by anyone. There will be a dedicated page on our website for your ambassadorship. Similar membership & certificates costs up to £999. Secondly, such membership & certificates may not be from the UK based organisation. Thirdly, such certificates are not easily & freely verifiable to public.
- FREE Functional Ambassadorship certificate. This has been designed & created to enhance function specfic credibity. Similar certificates cost up to £999 per year.
- Opportunity to get FREE recognition through awards & accolades like badge, medal, cup, trophy, shield, crown, etc. This cost from £9 to £99 to non-SPSC Ambassadors or sponsorers.
- Enhance your personal brand image and reputation.
- Provides genuine sustainability identity by adding SPSC Ambassador logo on their CV, LinkedIn Profile, Glassdoor Profile, etc.
- Provides genuine sustainability identity through the ambassadorship certificate with ambassadorship number and QR code, which is easily verifiable by anyone.
- Gain sustainability experience through sustainability projects, which can be added on your CV and/or LinkedIn profile.
- Gain verifiable sustainability experience certificate through sustainability projects, which can be added on your CV and/or LinkedIn profile.
- Learn sustainability skills earned through sustainability projects, which can be added on your CV and/or LinkedIn profile.
- May get endrosed and recommended by your SPSC ambassador colleagues personally or through LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Opportunity to learn from and network with other sustainability experts.
- Develop coaching skills by mentoring other sustainability enthusiasts or students. This is to support UN SDG Goal 4 Target 4.7
- Build sustainability credentials by associating with UN SDG by supporting UN SDG Goal 12 Target 12.6 by promoting sustainability assessment and/or reporting.
- FREE listing of SPSC Ambassador in our directory for SPSC Ambassadors – https://ambassador.1spsc.org/directory/
- FREE advertisement/listing of self-employed (or independent professional) SPSC Ambassadors in 1 Sustainable Directory website – https://1sustainable.com/, if the their profession is related to
- FREE online sustainability workshop & webinar participation to either share knowledge or gain knowledge. For non-SPSC Ambassadors, the cost is £99+ per person.
- FREE guidance to gain sustainability related FREE certifications from United Nations through online self-paced courses. For others, the cost is £99+ per person.
- FREE guidance to integrate any orgnisation with United Nations’ SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals). For others, the cost is £99+ per person.
- Champion, Fellow and Associate may get a chance to gain financially.
SPSC ambassadors are not paid any financial rewards for their voluntary service supported by SPSC.
If SPSC ambassadors wish to offer their voluntary service then they can support us in following areas:
- Social Media Management & Support
- WhatsApp & Telegram Network Management
- Educational Workshop Management & Support
- Webinar Management & Support
- United Nations SDG integration for organisations
- Promote SPSC Ambassador initiative in educational institutions.
- Engage students in SPSC Ambassador initiative
- Motivate co-workers to join SPSC Ambassador initiative
- Management of free advertisement/listing on https://1sustainable.com/ & https://1planetonly.com/
SPSC Ambassadors practice sustainability in their own personal & professional lives while buying/using/disposing products and services. So basically they are active supporter of sustainability in their own life, and passive supporter of sustainability to us.
It is not mandatory for any SPSC ambassador to actively contribute to our activities or other SPSC Ambassadors’ activity.
If you have time and if you like any sustainability projects, initiatives, promotions, activities, etc then you can support us in various ways as follows:
- Give a like on Facebook/LinkedIn posts
- Write positive/motivational/inspirational comments on our sustainability projects, initiatives, promotions, activity, etc
- Upload your sustainability projects, achievements, progress, etc on Facebook/LinkedIn, so others get inspired/motivated.
- Motivate/inspire others to support sustainability.
- Mentor others on sustainability.
- Be a part of the selection committee to review applications of new SPSC Ambassadors.
- Be a part of the selection committee to select individuals and organizations for various awards like badges, medals, cups, trophies, shields, crowns, etc.
- Be a part of the new application admin team to review new SPSC Ambassador applications.
- Be an interviewer, a writer, and/or a storyteller. This is to find and communicate about the sustainability activities of other SPSC Ambassadors.
- Mange & communicate anonymous contribution inbox of shy SPSC Ambassadors, who do not wish to publish their sustainability contribution themselves on Facebook & LinkedIn.
- Provide theme & write-up about social media posts.
- Translate the write-up in your chosen language.
- Create SPSC social media posts.
- Distribute SPSC social media posts on various sustainability groups on Facebook & Linkedin.
- Online sustainability trainer for kids.
- Online Sustainability trainer for students.
- Online Sustainability trainer for knowledge lovers.
- Online sustainability story teller
- Online webinar organizer and moderator
- Country Head/Leader
- State Head/Leader
- District/Country Head/Leader
- City Head/Leader
- Town/Village Head/Leader
- Team leader
- Facebook Network builder
- Facebook Network manager/admin
- LinkedIn Network builder
- LinkedIn Network manager/admin
- Facebook advertisement sharer
- Linkedin advertisement sharer
- Safety Leader
- Waste Leader
- Circular Economy Leader
- Chemical Leader
- Energy Leader
- Climate Change Leader
- Forest Leader
- Ecosystem & Biodiversity Leader
- Life Under Water Leader
- Life On Land Leader
- Land & Soil Leader
- Organic Farming Leader
- Live Stock Leader
- Natural Disaster Leader
- Education Leader
- Forced Labour Leader
- Child Labour Leader
- Non-discrimination Leader
- Freedom of association & collective bargain leader
- Industrial Relations leader
- Training & Development leader
- Indigenous & Tribal people leader
- Anti-Corruption & Bribery Leader
- Conflict of interest leader
- Fraud leader
- Mone laundaring leader
- Anti-competitive practice leader
- Intellectual Property leader
- Consumer/client data protection & privacy leader
- Harassment leader
- Diversity & Inclusion leader
- Insider Trading leader
- Conduct Inside & Outside Office leader.
- HR Leader
- Marketing Leader
- Finance Leader
- Event Leader
- Supply Chain Leader
- Procurement Leader
- Legal Leader
- Any role which serves the society &/or environment.
- Cub – Till the child completes year 10.
- Star – 10+ till the child complies year 16.
Individual SPSC Ambassadorship Application Form
- Please only provide information, which is available in public domain.
- For cub/star application please provide Email ID of the parent.
- If your age is above 16, then we expect you to provide minimum one weblink of your social media profile. Without reviewing your social media public profile, we may not be able to process your valuable application.